When buying a property, we will need to transfer the legal title of the property from the vendor to you. This is called the settlement or conveyancing process and involves a number of requirements that need to be satisfied. At 360 Legal, our team of experienced Conveyancers and Solicitors will represent your interests during this process and will advise you on any pitfalls or risks that you need to be aware of at every step.
Our services will ensure you are looked after from start to finish. Some of the things you can expect from us during this process include but are not limited to:
● Negotiating the contract of sale, and deal with issues such as land tax adjustments or removing problematic special conditions
● Conducting searches to reveal any government claims on the property
● Checking the certificate of title for any encumbrances or third-party claims
● Calculating outstanding liabilities such as council or water rates
● Liaising with the Vendor’s Solicitor and financiers to ensure successful completion of contract
We will work closely with you to help you understand and manage your responsibilities during the entire process. Such responsibilities include organising finance, making an offer on the property, and pre-purchase pest/ building inspections.
At every stage, we will advise you on the potential legal risks associated with the transaction and manage your best interests. Our stream-lined service will ensure your conveyancing experience will be seamless and as stress-free as possible.